The delivery date is an estimate and not a guarantee, but in most cases we deliver our mix within the agreed delivery time from the day you upload the complete set of needed files.
The initial mixing form is where any specific requests needs to be written in detail as this will be used as the guide by engineer when creating the mix.
- On the word “Ballin” at 2:25 seconds, please add some delay like in my reference track.
- I’d like autotune added to my lead vocal, but not adlibs
If after hearing the initial mix you have additional requests that were not specified in the initial mixing form, these are considered “Additions” and are not included in the initial service fee. The engineer will quote you a price for such additions on a case by case basis.
This service is dedicated to Mixing and Mastering, any editing (including removal or addition) of instruments and/or vocals needs to already be done before track submission as this is considered to be part of the recording or production stage. If such a request is needed, you’ll need to consult it with the engineer in advance to receive a price quote for the additional fee.
Each mixing package includes a certain amount of revisions.
- The revisions phase is designed for minor adjustments to what was mentioned in the original mixing form.
- Turn around for revisions are 5 business days (Though are sometimes delivered sooner depending on the studio schedule)
- Below are the details of what IS and IS NOT included in your allowed revisions:
What is covered:
What is NOT covered:
- Does not include adding any new instruction that was not mentioned in the original Mixing Form
- Does not include arrangement changes: Things like creating drops, stop effects and mutes
- New file submissions are not included (Vocal files or instrument files)
Once You approve you’re main mix, we enter what is called “The Mix Lock” phase. After this point there is no longer the option to have anything changed in the mix (without incurring additional fees), even if you still have not used up all revisions. After the Mix Lock phase is when the additional mixes are created from the approved main mix. (i.e. Instrumental, Acapella, Show Track and Radio Edit).
Some packages include a Radio Edit where the curse words are either muted or reversed. You can specify if you have a preference of either of the two in your initial mixing form but If no mention is made, the engineer will decide which is best based on the word(s). Example: There are certain curse words that even when reversed still sound the same, in which case it will be muted while all others will be reversed.
We DO NOT offer refunds for services rendered by us. Never the less we always make every effort to provide the customer with a product they are happy with.