Beat Mixing & Mastering Package
Beat Mixing & Mastering Service
Most Suitable For: Producers
#1 reason many producers dont succeed selling beats online is their mix just isn’t up to par. Take advantage of our most affordable service designed specifically for producers. It will give your beats that polished radio sound that artists are looking for and boost your beat income through the room.
Have your beats mixed by industry veterans at Beats Planet and focus your precious time & energy on what you do best, creativity! Our Mixing & Mastering Producer/Engineer has worked for most Major Labels and several TV networks like MTV, VH1 & BET, so you’re gauranteed to receive that Big Label Platinum sound your beats deserve at the industries best prices!
– Mixing & Mastering
– 320 Bit MP3 (Main Mix)
– Wav File (16 Bit 44.1k)
– Maximum Allowed Tracks = 16 Stereo
– Revisions Allowed = 1
– Turn Around = 7 Business Days (3 Day RUSH SERVICE AVAILABLE)
– Song Length = 4 Mins
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
– Vocal Mixing (STANDARD MIX REquired)
– Pitch Correct/AutoTune (PREMIUM MIX REquired)
FILES NOT INCLUDED:
– Show Track (No Lead) (PREMIUM MIX REquired)
– Instrumental Mix (PREMIUM MIX REquired)
– Acapella (Just Vocals) (ULTIMATE MIX REquired)
– Radio Edit (Curses Removed) (ULTIMATE MIX REquired)
Standard vs Premium, Whats the Difference?
What are the differences between a Standard Lease and a Premium Lease?
File Received – Untagged High Quality MP3 File
Rights Granted – One Profitable Use Up to 2000 Units Sold
Files Received – Untagged High Quality Mp3 and Seperated Wave Files of all instrumentals and Vocals if applicable
Rights Granted – One Profitable Use Up to 50,000 Units Sold
Do You Sell Beats with Exclusive Rights, If So How Much?
Yes, we do offer the option to buy beats Exclusively. Each beat has its own Exclusive pricing, click on CONTACT US and mention the title(s) you’d like pricing for.
How To Order Using the Shopping Cart
- Browse the library for beats here.
- Select the type of lease that you want , Standard or Premium Lease, then click “ADD TO CART”. You will see the product added to the cart listed on the page.
- Once you are done shopping click on “VIEW CART” and review your order.
- Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT to enter your billing details.
- Fill your billing details and click on “PROCEED TO PAYPAL” button.
- You’ll then be directed to PayPal’s website for the payment.
- Once your PayPal payment is confirmed, a link where you can download your beats will be delivered to the email address that you registered.
Where’s My Beats? I placed an order but haven’t received the email.
Beats are emailed by the server automatically immediately after payment has been made, if you haven’t received the email its likely one of two very common causes
- It has landed in the SPAM or JUNK mail folder of your mail provider. This happens very often with GMAIL, Yahoo Etc. You’ll need to log into their website in order to see the spam folder as often you cannot see the spam folder from your mobile device.
- You’ve entered your email address incorrectly twice during the checkout process, in which case the server sent it to that incorrect address
If after checking your spam folder you still dont see the email then click on CONTACT US so we can investigate the issue.
Your Beats Are Hot, Do you Do Custom Beats?
Yes, we’ve just recently started offering the Custom Beats Service bundled with Mixing & Mastering. See the full Mixing & Mastering Section.
Can I Sell My Song With Your Beat on Itunes etc ?
Yes of course, that is part of the point of selling you the lease rights, so you can sell and profit from your song. Though keep in mind, the Standard doesn’t allow more than 2,000 copies to be sold so its good to play it safe and purchase the Premium to lock in the lease which allows 50,000 copies to be sold.
Can I Post My Song With Your Beat On Youtube, Vimeo etc?
Yes of course, though if you are going to post on one of the video sites and have the Monetize feature enabled (In-Video Ads that you earn money from) then you will need the Premium Lease.
Rush (3 Days), Standard (7 Days)
1 Song, 2 Songs, 3 Songs